Myofascial Release is a type of therapeutic bodywork which works with the connective tissue to reduce pain, increase range of motion and relieve tension. This work has been shown to be effective on many types of chronic pain, injury, frozen shoulder and temporomandibular joint disorder, migraine headache and more.
Do You Have any of These Issues?
By complementing the body’s natural healing processes, Myofascial Release is increasingly being used as a preventative health measure. Massage in general is known for its ability to bolster resistance to disease, and is effective for a wide range of medical problems associated with pain and dysfunction, including (but not limited to):
- Migraine/Tension Headaches
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Orthopedic Problems
- Chronic Fatigue
- Stress and Tension-Related Problems
- Fibromyalgia and other Connective Tissue Disorders
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrom (TMJ)
- Immune Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Post Surgical Dysfunction/Scar Tissue
- Pre and Post Natal conditions